WHOI x Sunnies
- Bright Blue
- Sunnies x WHOI
What if your sunglasses loved the ocean as much as you do? We've collaborated with our friends at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution on these limited edition WHOI x Tikós Sunnies, made from recycled ocean plastic in an effort to upcycle plastic from our oceans.
WHOI is dedicated to their work exploring the deep sea and the creatures who call it home. Their scientists and engineers travel around the globe to spread awareness on the effects of climate change, oil spills, & ocean acidification, with a mission to help protect our oceans through research, exploration, and education.
15% of profits support Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
- 100% Recycled Ocean Plastic Frames
- Polarized, Scratch Resistant & Mirrored Lenses
- Super Light Weight
- Patented Screw-less Construction
- Flexible and Durable Frames
- Medium Frame Width
- 100% UV Protection (UVA/B, UV380/400)
- Pass the FDA Basic Impact Test
- Category 3
- Red Mirrored, Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 13.19%
These are amazing sunglasses and I absolutely loved them until I accidentally broke them while swimming. I will be getting more though
I liked my new glasses, but only this material is not good quality