CC x Coastal Studies Klean Kanteen
We are thrilled to introduce the CC x Coastal Studies Klean Kanteen. In collaboration with the Center for Coastal Studies in Provincetown, MA, this special release aims to remind us all of our collective responsibility to protect our ocean's resources sustainably.
The 18 oz Classic Klean Kanteen is designed for kids and adults with hydration and sustainability in mind. Adorned with graphic illustrations of whales, seals, and sharks, it’s not just a water bottle; it's a statement in support of ocean conservation.
- 18 oz capacity: Perfect size for daily hydration needs.
- Narrow profile: Easier gripping, packing, and carrying.
- Custom Graphics: Featuring the "Protect Our Oceans" graphic and Coastal Studies logo.
- Classic Loop Cap: Stylish, low-profile design for easy packing, integrated easy-carry swivel loop, and leakproof functionality. The perfect on-the-go cap!
- Klean Coat™ powder coat finish: Durable, chip-resistant, and safe for both people and planet.
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel: Won't retain or impart flavors.
- Easy Clean: Opening fits ice, fills, and pours easily. Dishwasher safe.
- Eco-conscious and Safe: BPA-Free and made from high-quality materials.
- Lightweight: Easy to bring anywhere.
- Backed by our Strong as Steel Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 15% of profits support Center for Coastal Studies.
- Please note: This water bottle is a limited release item. Grab one before they're gone!
The CC x Coastal Studies Klean Kanteen is more than just a water bottle; it's a movement, reflecting a commitment to both style and conservation.
Also available through the Center for Coastal Studies.
FINAL SALE [no returns or exchanges]
Orders generally ship within 1-2 business days
We accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal, as well as all major credit cards!
QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP & DESIGN
At Cape Clasp, we believe that great design and impeccable craftsmanship go hand in hand. We're dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind, durable products that are functional and comfortable. Our supply chain is Climate Neutral certified, as we strive to minimize our environmental footprint by using sustainable materials and ethical manufacturing practices.
INSPIRED BY THE SEA
Our brand was born out of a love for the ocean and a desire to protect it. We draw inspiration from the beauty of the sea and partner with a marine life non-profit on every design. Whether you're wearing our shark-inspired jewelry or our eco-friendly sunnies, you can feel connected to the ocean and its creatures.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
At Cape Clasp, we're making waves for marine life causes. We're committed to making a positive impact on the world, one product at a time. That's why we donate 15% of our profits to ocean and marine life nonprofit organizations through our partnership with 1% For the Planet. As of 2023, we have donated over $200,000 to local and national non-profits.