Protect Our Oceans Holiday Bundle
This Holiday Bundle valued over $130 features a Protect Our Oceans Long Sleeve, 1 pair of Navy First Mates Sunnies, 1 Whale Shark Silver Clasp w/ Blue Cord, and a Surprise Sticker Pack. This is the perfect gift for any ocean lover!
Happy Holidays from Cape Clasp!
- Unisex Fit
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Color: Sport Grey
- Protect Our Oceans graphic on front
- Available in sizes S-XXL (fits true to size)
- 15% of profits support marine life non-profits
- Silver clasp ready for ocean wear
- Marine grade accessory blue cord for durability
- Made in the USA
- One size fits all
- Free drawstring bag for transportation
- 100% Recycled Ocean Plastic Frames
- Polarized, Scratch Resistant & Mirrored Lenses
- Super Light Weight
- Patented Screw-less Construction
- Flexible and Durable Frames
- Medium Frame Width
- 100% UV Protection (UVA/B, UV380/400)
- Pass the FDA Basic Impact Test
- Category 3
- Smoke, Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 10.29%
These products come & go, just like the tide 🌊
FINAL SALE [no returns or exchanges]
Orders generally ship within 1-2 business days
We accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal, as well as all major credit cards!
QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP & DESIGN
At Cape Clasp, we believe that great design and impeccable craftsmanship go hand in hand. We're dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind, durable products that are functional and comfortable. Our supply chain is Climate Neutral certified, as we strive to minimize our environmental footprint by using sustainable materials and ethical manufacturing practices.
INSPIRED BY THE SEA
Our brand was born out of a love for the ocean and a desire to protect it. We draw inspiration from the beauty of the sea and partner with a marine life non-profit on every design. Whether you're wearing our shark-inspired jewelry or our eco-friendly sunnies, you can feel connected to the ocean and its creatures.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
At Cape Clasp, we're making waves for marine life causes. We're committed to making a positive impact on the world, one product at a time. That's why we donate 15% of our profits to ocean and marine life nonprofit organizations through our partnership with 1% For the Planet. As of 2023, we have donated over $200,000 to local and national non-profits.