The First Mates
- Deep Navy
- Sunnies Season 01
What if your sunglasses loved the ocean as much as you do? Introducing Tikós Sunnies - made with 100% recycled ocean plastic frames and polarized lenses. 15% of profits support the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy and their work with sharks in Chatham, Mass.
- 100% Recycled Ocean Plastic Frames
- Polarized, Scratch Resistant & Mirrored Lenses
- Super Light Weight
- Patented Screw-less Construction
- Flexible and Durable Frames
- Medium Frame Width
- 100% UV Protection (UVA/B, UV380/400)
- Pass the FDA Basic Impact Test
- Category 3
- Smoke, Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 10.29%
Overall happy with purchase. Lightweight and just what I was looking for. Needed a pair of sunnies to wear while swimming in the lake. Frames are great and love that each goes to help a different charity. Lens are what I would expect for the price point and do the job adequately.
What a great pair of sunglasses and so comfortable, too. There is nothing that needs improvement or changed. The entire experience was superb. And to get trash out of the ocean - Win-Win!!
I had one pair for myself and bought 2 more pairs for my New Hampshire son. The glare from the snow/ice & sunshine was so bad, I loaned him mine and they worked great!